Tales of Pangea Tales of Pangea

Fitting of its title.

Assuming by Pangaea you meant the colossal supercontinent that existed millions of years ago when dinosaurs ruled the earth, this is so perfectly like its title. I kept imagining clashes between giant reptiles in the dense jungles of some forgotten paradise. Very good. Very good indeed.

nihilath responds:

It was ment for a stonage MMO (called tales of pangea) which was pretty shortly canceled. So I assume they where refering to that.

Begging Off The Demons Begging Off The Demons

Impressive... most impressive...

I loved the piano segment in the middle. May I ask what sytrus or whatever it was that you used for the violin? Very good first song. My favourite part was around 00:32-00:48.

uzimolokobed15 responds:

Thank you so much!

Yeah. The piano part was actually the only part of it I actually liked. xD

As for the systrus stuff. I'm honestly a super noob I'm sorry I just used what I found in those packs when I first used FL. xD

Thanks again!

MGS2 - Main Theme [Remake] MGS2 - Main Theme [Remake]

Great

I thought the drums stood out a tiny bit too much. If you dulled them somehow it would sound a bit more authentic. Other than that, there is nothing wrong with this song.

MusicWizard responds:

Well, i will keep that in mind.

Thanks for your review and vote.

Super Mario Piano Ragtime Super Mario Piano Ragtime

Words...

...cannot aptly describe the awesome! What a great variation on an already terrific song from a classic video game. You have talent, man.

The Trek (WIP) =HFX= The Trek (WIP) =HFX=

Sweet Melody

Great job, the first part sounded amazing! After 0:55 I thought it sounded a bit weird, it was still good though. Perhaps something a bit clearer would fix the ending.

[LC] -Cultered Agreement [LC] -Cultered Agreement

Cool!

Great job, man! This sounds very professional. It definitely stirred up some emotions and I think this would be great in any action or horror game (the singing was kinda terrifying ;) but it was still good).

ElectricalBypass responds:

More of just background noise. I wanted it to give some type of culture feel. Like Africa or something. lol

Glad you liked it