Lemon Demon's "Bad Idea" Lemon Demon's "Bad Idea"

cool

That was totally awesome.

Lineart Tutorial Lineart Tutorial

Woot!

Another amazing tutorial! Thanks again, Wave. You do awesome work.

Wavechan responds:

You're welcome :D Thanks for reading my tutorials!! :)

Photoshop Color Tutorial! Photoshop Color Tutorial!

Superb

I think that this tutorial has got to be one of the most in-depth, user-friendly Photoshop coloring tutorials ever. I've been to a lot of "professional" sites and they never really start with the basics - they expect you to know everything about the program already. I wasn't expecting to find such a great tutorial at Newgrounds. Please make more tutorials like this one. :D

Wavechan responds:

Thank you very much :) Ahh, those always annoyed me ;_; Every now and then people would show me tutorial books and it would just be like: "Do this. And that. Then you get this!" and I just think: "...... how is this even helpful!?" So I definitely wanted to stay away from doing that.

Tales of Pangea Tales of Pangea

Fitting of its title.

Assuming by Pangaea you meant the colossal supercontinent that existed millions of years ago when dinosaurs ruled the earth, this is so perfectly like its title. I kept imagining clashes between giant reptiles in the dense jungles of some forgotten paradise. Very good. Very good indeed.

nihilath responds:

It was ment for a stonage MMO (called tales of pangea) which was pretty shortly canceled. So I assume they where refering to that.

Begging Off The Demons Begging Off The Demons

Impressive... most impressive...

I loved the piano segment in the middle. May I ask what sytrus or whatever it was that you used for the violin? Very good first song. My favourite part was around 00:32-00:48.

uzimolokobed15 responds:

Thank you so much!

Yeah. The piano part was actually the only part of it I actually liked. xD

As for the systrus stuff. I'm honestly a super noob I'm sorry I just used what I found in those packs when I first used FL. xD

Thanks again!

MGS2 - Main Theme [Remake] MGS2 - Main Theme [Remake]

Great

I thought the drums stood out a tiny bit too much. If you dulled them somehow it would sound a bit more authentic. Other than that, there is nothing wrong with this song.

MusicWizard responds:

Well, i will keep that in mind.

Thanks for your review and vote.